Madness Rapidness Madness Rapidness

Awesome! Everybody in this collab did REALLY well! Everything was animated smoothly, and it all flowed pretty nice. Good job guys!

Tara Cardio Workout Tara Cardio Workout

That was weird as hell, but It was REALLY well animated. It almost looks like a real person, so 5 stars for that!

Time to Madness Part02 Time to Madness Part02

That was awesome man! It was VERY well animated, really smooth. It's also awesome how you want the viewers to choose how the next movie will go. Great job!

Stickman Execution Stickman Execution

Awesome game bro, nice job!

MyFirstDressUp Game MyFirstDressUp Game

Pretty good for your first game. Everything is drawn perfectly, looks just like the actual cartoon.

You should probably change the rating to Adult though, even though there isn't much nudity. I'm not too sure how tolerant NG's is about that.

Stickman Death Beach Stickman Death Beach

Pretty cool game. I'm still trying to figure out how to kill the guy that's windsurfing, but I like it.

Sks - Doing It Big Sks - Doing It Big

thank you!

Gunbars Victory [Anthem] Gunbars Victory [Anthem]

Awesome.

J. Rocketfingers 3: Struggle J. Rocketfingers 3: Struggle

Even though this looks amazing, I still think you should of made JRF3 like the other two. I mean, why do you need "monetary funds"? I don't understand. If you're using Flash like you did with the first two, why would you need money?

vastcool responds:

The action sequences, artwork and storyline are far more complex than the first two games. Each episode would be roughly 9 hours of game play and there would be 5 episodes total.

Kylie Kylie

v Were you seriously going to fap to a painting?

Slenderman Slenderman

Awesome shading! I wish I could draw :/

YellowisCOOL responds:

Thank you! Practice will get you there! Search up some drawing tutorials maybe.